𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺 307

If you have entered to this green-themed, beautiful school nurturing dreams and molding champions where sa Php 600 ay enrolled kana, you can easily recognize where this picture is. It's either through the green arc-roof or the girl captured against the light. You got it right, it's called 𝘔𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯 [stage] because the fresh air is denotically blowing while the one captured against the light is connotically means the same.😊 (forda correction: she's Rica, a blessing to me, boutan, utukan, inila, pinila ug inampingan. rawr)

Though I didn't finished my studies here due to unreasonable reason, it's  always good to go back here except in the Room 307 of de Mazenod Bldg. -very cold yet you can perspire. There, we are taught how to act, count and see until balancing brought happiness no more, confidently misled with Abby Cudali problems ended all my life miserable. 

It was afternoon at the SL 1 of  de Mazenod Bldg. and I had been long fighting the inner battle that my life was calling me elsewhere, yet I could not identify the direction. Having been living the daily routine of my life, my inner light was obscured by distraction. What I was seeking was answers to simplify and find my path. About that time, on the opposite end of the earth, what I was seeking was seeking me. My answer came in the form of a rare opportunity to visit here and stay with the descendants of Chungmugong. It was soon clear to me that this was the path that was calling me all along.

From our class, I think there were only four males continued the course, and the rest were smart, pretty ladies and feeling ladies. One of these four was my friend who was once a Jollibee crew¹. He is full of wit, attractive, easily attracted, not so handsome,  successfully married (one is false here), and travels wherever his expertise is needed, made me wander had I didn't shift would I be also travelling anywhere now like him with a lot of money.

¹https://forthatmatter123.blogspot.com/2021/02/your-jollibee-crew-is-now-cpa-repost.html

Comments