That Your Plan B Is A Better Choice.

    "As a perfectionist and over-dreamer it’s really hard for me to accept the second option, for all my life I had an issue with this. But once I did accepting Plan Bs, it turned to be cool and not as bad as I was considering it before. And I make progress, I make small and medium victories which helps me to make more and more and more, and surprisingly I’m happy, more than I ever was."-Ahmed Meguid
      Failure to achieve any goal causes some level of emotional pain. That pain is exactly what you're trying to avoid as you strive towards success. There's no greater motivator for success than the fear of failure. But if you know you have a plan to fall back on, that failure will not be as painful. But doesn't mean that having plan b is setting yourself to failure. It only means that some dreams should not be pursued or it's not for you this time. We are all beaten over the head that we should always follow our dreams, always pursue our passions, always turn reality into what we believe will make us happy. 
PS: Sometimes people with plan b pursue success half-heartedly, with little effort and preparation because there's a safety net ready to catch them.

Comments

  1. Having Plan B to Z proves that you are determined to reach success no matter what.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment