If you could remember

      Sharon Cuneta's song about graduation says "High school life all my high school life every mem’ry kay ganda. High school days all my high school days are exciting kay saya. Bakit kung Graduation Day, luluha kang talaga.”
       Looking back, indeed the happiest and most heart-tugging events were  high school days, especially graduation. I remember  the innocent pranks, our close-knit class at DHS. So close that some of my classmates got to marry each other after high school. Lol. I also had my “crushes” but it was until there only (believe me 😁)…because by some God’s ways, I entered the academy.
     Graduation is a time to say “goodbye” to one’s Alma Mater, classmates, and mentors. It’s the time to move forward, commencing  a life that challenges the graduate to a higher academic level and greater responsibility.

Comments